Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom]

2 posters

Go down

You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom] Empty You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom]

Post by Elena Gilbert Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Elena laid sprawled out on Stefan's bed as she waited for him. She was giving him a surprise as he wasn't expecting her today. She had told him she had something to do though it really was planning a night out with him though her friends didn't agree with her loving him as they didn't trust him she really didn't care. He was her whole world and gave her love when she felt like no one cared about her.

Elena had a bottle of blood from his favorite animal though she couldn't drink it herself she wanted to give it to him as a present it was really hard catching it. Though she knew he would appreciated she was dressed in a skin tight dress something she would only wear for Stefan and she glared at Damon as she caught him staring at her ass. She was wondering what was taking him so long. She had fallen asleep while she was waiting for him.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Admin

https://vampiremansion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom] Empty Re: You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom]

Post by Stefan Salvatore Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Stefan had been talking with some other vampires in town, and Bonnie. New hunters meant new danger and he didn't like it. So he had been late to seeing his immortal queen. Elena. "Sorry I'm late." Stefan said flitting in, then saw what Elena was in and saw the blood. "My dear what have you been up to?" He asked, and smiled, crawling on the bed next to her. "Been out hunting and playing buffy to animals huh Elena?" Stefan teased and took her and kissed her. All his love and passion and desires, Elena filled and took.

How he loved her, before and after as an immortal. He was complete, Elena filled so many broken holes. He just loved her, wholly and completely and honestly was so glad she had chosen him over his brother. Even if like Ivan she was sired to him, she was his. And that was exactly how Stefan wanted it. Whatever made her happy made him happy.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom] Empty Re: You Give me Purpose (Stefan) [STefan's bedroom]

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:35 am

Elena stired when she heard Stefan and turned to face him. When she asked what she was up to a slight smirk formed across her lips. "I wanted to surprise you with the blood from your favorite animal. Also you are so lucky that I made it up the stairs for I was sure that someone might of decided to try and show his weight" She said as she leaned over and kissed him.

He was by far her king and she loved him. She would of helped rid the town of vampires but she just didn't want to do it. Plus she had recently turned back on her humanity again and distracting herself by other tasks rather then tracking down the town's vampire population seemed to be more fun to her and keep her mind off of her strong emotions.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Admin

https://vampiremansion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Stefan smirked and took a small drink of the blood " Mmmm mountain lion someone really is playing buffy." He said and wiped the blood from his mouth before kissing Elena, letting out a soft sexy growl as she spoke. " If someone put their hands on you they would no longer have hands ." He said, before nipping her neck.

Now elena was a vampire he no longer needed to worry about breaking her, so could be a tiny bit harder when he bit, that little bit rougher when they made love. And right now she looked gorgeous in that dress. And stefan had no problem telling her so. " You look utterly amazing my dear." He said, rolling and pulling her on top of him.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum