Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's just been one of those day (Thana)

2 posters

Go down

It's just been one of those day (Thana) Empty It's just been one of those day (Thana)

Post by Anna Zhu Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Anna walked her way through the Mystic Grill before taking a seat at the bar. She let out an exasperated groan before slumping against the bar. Today had been a rather long and fruitless day of searching for a way to free her mother. It was the eternal problem that had plagued Anna since the disappearance of her mother over 100 years ago, and today was one of those days where this problem made Anna drink.

Drinking was not an action that Anna generally partook in, or at least in public, mostly because of how young she was turned, but then again, there were days like today where drinking, even if it was going to probably be a hassle to get through without some type of compulsion , was much needed to get through in life. Anna picked herself up and waved down the bartender while in equal measure browsing the alcohol on display for something that looked appealing.
Anna Zhu
Anna Zhu

Back to top Go down

It's just been one of those day (Thana) Empty Re: It's just been one of those day (Thana)

Post by Thana Semele Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 pm

It's just been one of those day (Thana) 720x405-BeaMiller-Camraface--346

With the bartender Jonsey had disappearing, Thana had taken over for the night to give him a hand. And when someone called her over she came right over, a bit of makeup, some black clothes and Thana looked like she was over 21. Besides she wasn't drinking on the job, it wasn't her.

"What can  I get you sugar?" She asked the woman in front of her, giving a smile and being polite but also being an experienced bartender she knew not to beat around the bush. People wanted to drink and in Mystic Grill she had no problem working her way around. Once you were in one bar you had been in them all. It really wasn't that hard, just as long as you knew where the alcohol was. "Long day?" Thana suggested, the girl looked a bit pissed. Well a bit more then a bit. She also heard Sam "Jonsey" walking around the bar, doing his own stuff.

Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

It's just been one of those day (Thana) Empty Re: It's just been one of those day (Thana)

Post by Anna Zhu Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:28 am

Anna looked at the bartender and smiled. “Would you mind getting me a Vodka and Sprite, 50/50 split if you don’t mind,” Anna told the woman as she set probably double the drinks cost in bills down onto the table.  “And yes, it has been a rather long day. I have run into more dead ends then are listed on the town map,” Anna stated before dropping her head so it was laying against the bar once more. This action was accompanied by a low groan of frustration. It really, really had just been one of those days for Anna. She had chased after more than one witch today, trying to get answers about how to get in the tomb.  What did she get in return for her long day chasing leads, a headache, and maybe a new enemy or two in town. It was irritating, to say the least, and Anna was not happy with her lack of progress.
Anna Zhu
Anna Zhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

"Sure thing." Thana answered as she heard the order and put her hands under the bar, pulling up a glass then opened the can of sprite, pouring half in and half of vodka. "Four ninety nine." She said and took the bills she needed, leaving the others and handed over the half empty can as well. "Guess being a vampire it would be a long day." Thana said as an off comment, once again. She knew vampires, knew of them and knew what they acted like. She still wasn't her parents, even if her name preceded her it wasn't her place to hate. That was her parents job.

"So run out of people to eat, or something more personal?" Thana asked , the woman at least was very pretty and so far kind. She moved her arm very slightly to show a hunters blood tattoo. "Parents are, I'm not." She said bluntly, then gave a wink and a smile. "I'm a bartender not one of them. Anything you tell me stays between us. Tenders Honour."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Zhu Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:17 am

Anna took the drink and downed it in one go, before slamming it down and pushing the glass and the remains of the cash forward and saying, “Another.” Anna hid her surprises that she had been found out by the bartender within a couple seconds. “You are knowledgeable about you’re supernatural my dear. That is either a really useful or a really dangerous trait for you my dear, especially in this town.”

“I arbore the notion that all vampire’s drink from the vain. I am very proud to be in the club of vampires who pay for the excess blood bags that hospitals want to get rid of,” Anna said, raising her head proudly. “The only time I eat a human is when they attack me first. Though, on a completely different note, I haven’t had someone eat me in a while, so that might be a part of my cranky mood, but that is also a completely different problem entirely.”

“Ah, someone born of hunter blood then? Well, I for one understand not being able to choice you’re family, still doesn’t mean I’m going to trust you,” Anna informed the bartender.
Anna Zhu
Anna Zhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 pm

"Probably a bit of both when you are a hunters blood." She said with a soft smile, "Parents are I'm not." Thana explained and got the woman another drink. Listening to the woman. "Ok so not blood, love or sex?"

She smiled as the woman said she wasn't going to trust her. "Its alright the feeling is mutual honey. I don't give a damn what you are as long as you pay and don't cause trouble." Thana said to the woman, doing another fifty fifty split of Vodka and sprite. "Though you are in a bar slash café run by a werewolf. Oh how the things go round, want another?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Zhu Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:41 am

Anna let a little giggle at the bartender’s comment. “Ah, yeah, probably. I mean, don’t hunters have like, the highest mortality rate of them all?” Anna asked offhandedly. “Not that I plan to kill you or anything, just so you know, but still. You guys have like no luck.” Anna watched as the bartender took her glass and started the process of making her another drink. “Well, my irritation is none of those options, so that leaves door number four, Family,” Anna said with exasperated enthusiasm.

“Well, don’t expect much trouble out of me, though I won’t promise never to be an issue. We are supernatural after all, we all have the habit of attracting trouble. Though, if it does ever happen, I’ll probably be ending the trouble, not starting it,” Anna explained as she took the new drink from the bartender. “Ah, werewolves, I’ve encountered some. As long as I’m forewarned and they don’t want to pick fights with me, I have no issue with them. I tend not to like being surprised by them, and for vampires they tend to be rather nasty surprises.”
Anna Zhu
Anna Zhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum